1. It’s the perfect Winter Wonderland backdrop. Picture this: After a satisfying ski into a remote mountain wilderness…a crackling fire in the background as you enjoy your family’s company over appies in our lounge area…you look out into the moonlit mountains of the secluded Solitude Valley, surrounding Journeyman Lodge - it’s pretty much a christmas card come to life!
2. Get cozy and enjoy quality family time free from the craziness of shopping frenzies and technological distractions. The luxury of any backcountry experience is that it is a true escape from our everyday lives. The ‘un-plugged” aspect of Journeyman lodge lends itself to genuine human interaction etching memories of character and warmth.
3. Cut your contributions to consumer culture and gift this authentic experience instead of stuff. This is a gift you can really feel good about giving; the receiving ain’t so bad either!
4. You pay in advance. This eases the usual cash flow crunch experienced when the holidays arrive, plus once you’re here there’s no unexpected costs…our packages are all inclusive so you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing you’re not going to need to run any last minute errands.
5. Let our team work their charm. Now this one is a bit of a secret: with the holiday season kicking off our winter calendar, this is the Callaghan Country team’s favourite time to please. We love seeing our guests enjoy their families and truly connecting so we’re going to be striving extra hard to make the trip special for you!
Callaghan Country is currently running a RATE FREEZE PROMOTION offering a great pre-season discount on holiday reservations at Journeyman Lodge (seriously!) The best way to make your reservation is to take a look at our online reservation calendar, book now>>, or call us directly Monday thru Friday: 1.877.938.0616